PrintWhatYouLike is a free online editor that lets you format any web page for printing. One of the problems I have when I print webpage is that I also get the ads, empty space and other sections I don’t want. PrintWhatYouLike offers another way to get around this. Here’s how it works:
- Enter a URL and click Start.
- Make the page more readable by changing the font size and type and removing the background
- Remove ads you don’t want to print
- Combine multiple web pages – edit & print them as one document!
- Save your modified page as a PDF or HTML document
- Change Sets: Save the changes you make to a page and automatically format other pages from the same site
- Clips: Save snippets of pages and compile them together in one document for printing
The advantages here are that you can save money and the environment by reducing your paper and ink usage, condense any web page down to just the content you want in one click – no more pasting into Word - and fix common printing problems such as text running off the page